The World of Tyrra
Tyrra is the word used for the world in NERO. Evendarr is the main kingdom of the national campaign. Here at NERO Indiana, our main campaign is set on Tyrra in a land far from the kingdom of Evendarr called the Veiled Lands.
Do not take extra medicine to generate the missed doseclick here
On the pharmacy,buy brand viagra
Possibly you have increased seizures should you stop using Topamax suddenly viagra 20mg
. ildenafil can add on the blood pressure level-lowering effect of diazoxide cialis
A brief introduction to Tyrra.
What do I need to play?
The most important item needed is a pleasant, courteous, and respectful personality toward others.
- Membership with any NERO chapter - Players generally purchase a membership at the local chapter they will play most at, or the chapter they prefer to administer their records, or any other number of reasons. Having a NERO Membership at one chapter allows attendance at all other NERO chapters.
- Rulebook Knowledge - Every NERO Member must know and adhere to the rules in the NERO Rulebook. Read the Rules thoroughly, and be a great player! (Don't worry, we won't kill you for not knowing all the rules right away.)
- Bedding - Columbus Youth Camp has beds with mattresses, but you need to bring blankets or a sleeping bag.
- Clothing - bring a few extra changes of clothes, as walking around in the forest, and sometimes running, can become a bit messy. (there is a creek and there is mud) and bring clothing that is appropriate to the season. Medieval/Fantasy Costume/Clothing that help "represent" your character to the other Players.
- Toiletries - a good set of bathing amenities - the Camp has bathrooms and showers.
- Your Character Sheet - You will receive a character sheet with your name, character name, skills, spells, deaths, and other pertinent information at check-in at the event. Please send a copy of the build that you want beforehand so that we can have this ready. You can easily check out different builds with the "NERO Character Creator," and you can send the character file you generate this way to
A long time player has compiled a list of things to bring to a NERO event. We offer it to you in order to give you a better idea of what to expect. What to Bring to NERO.